Sunday, November 16, 2008

Monopoly



Friday night we went to Sam's and Black Eyed Pea like I said in an earlier post, but then we came home and it was only 8:30. Since it was Friday night the kids did not want to go to bed. So we played Monopoly! FOR TWO HOURS!! The box says for 8 and older, but I think we did pretty good. Alex and I were the train, then the thimble, and I think we ended with the shoe. Janie was the dog, and David the wheel barrel. Janie did a great job counting out money and Alex did a good job rolling and counting the spaces. It was 10:30 before we decided to call it a night. But it was lots of fun. We will have to do it again soon!! I love classic board games. Maybe the Game of Life will be next!!

3 comments:

Gary and Joy said...

Great pictures. The "green" properties have always been my favorites.

Terri Steffes said...

Adorable! What a great way to get the kids involved! I love board games too. You certainly married into the right family!

I tagged you for an award at my site!

Vee said...

Visiting from Terri's. That first photo cracked me up! Yes, nothing like a rousing game of Monopoly!