Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Best Husband

I just wanted to share that I have the best husband! He is a great guy. He is a wonderful father, and he puts up with me. And that's not easy to do. He has been understanding of me and how I feel in Tennessee, especially the whole not having a job thing. He also takes great care of all of us. When I lost my camera he didn't get mad, he helped me walk the neighborhood and knock on doors asking people. When I asked for a new one for Christmas, he told me that he wasn't going to get me one for Christmas. He got me one early. He decided that I needed a camera to keep up with the blog, and everything going on in our lives. So I got my new camera this week. He got a heck of a deal at Tiger Direct online. Its very similar to my last one, just a newer model. SO THANK YOU DAVID! You Rock!

2 comments:

Ashley Hasty said...

How sweet! Are we thinking of the same David? haha Just kidding!

Terri Steffes said...

Good gracious, this is going to kill me to say this, but yeah, he sounds pretty great. I feel a heart attack coming on.