Sunday, November 9, 2008

Great Visit, Great Breakfast

This weekend Grandpa Jack and Grandma Jane came to visit us. We had a very good time just hanging out. We looked at Alex's daycare, Janie's school, the apartment, we went into Nashville for a little shopping, then Mom and I went to Dollar General Market, Goodwill and Walgreen's. I have to say that Goodwill had the find of the day. We found the "drink" glasses David has been looking for. They were 49 cents each.



This morning before church we fixed breakfast. We had pancakes, sausage, and eggs. Janie helped make the pancakes. She did a fabulous job flipping the pancakes for me. Thank God for cellphones so I can still take some pictures!!

4 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Did Janie get a haircut?? I hear you are getting a lot of company at Thanksgiving!

Ashley Hasty said...

Looks like Janie is quite the cook!

Ashley Hasty said...

Jeanne,
Thanks for the encouragement and the post on my blog.

Terri Steffes said...

How can we get Susan and Karen into the blogging world?