Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Have a Contract

We have a contract on our house. WOO HOO! After inspections, appraisal, and mortgage approval of the buyers, American Escrow & Closing Company buys the house. They then give us our money, and do the closing with the buyers. The buyers want to close October 12th. So this should all move rather quickly. I can't wait!! We are pretty sure which house in Hendersonville we are looking to buy, but want to check a few more just to make sure. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time. I cannot wait to get out of this little bitty apartment and into my home!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I hope things get wrapped up smoothly for you. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!

Jenny

Ashley Hasty said...

Hey Jeanne!
Is there a website with pictures of the house you're looking at? I'd love to see it! How exciting!

Terri Steffes said...

I am so eager to see how this plays out!! I am grateful that someone put an offer out on the house.. now you can move forward!