Monday, August 4, 2008

Back To School



We went back to school shopping on Friday. Since it was tax free weekend and the week before schools starts there were a ton of people at Target Friday night while we were there. All in all in went pretty well. We got everything on Janie's list and some Oreo's for Alex. And I got a really cool labeler to label all of Janie's supplies. When we got home, I started to label all of the supplies in the kids' room. Janie decided she was going to help, but after the first box of 24 crayons she got tired of labeling every crayon and needed a break. But I got it all done, and packed in her pretty new back pack. And now its all sitting in the corner of her room waiting for Monday to get here. I can't wait!

Till Next Time,

Jeanne




1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I used to love back to school shopping as much as I loved Christmas shopping, and maybe even more!