Thursday, August 27, 2009

School Spirit Day

Today was spirit day for Janie. Their school shirts haven't come in yet, so they got to wear their favorite jersey today. They also had Spirit Night at Baskin Robbins tonight. Since Janie doesn't really have any jerseys she wore Alex's Rams jersey. I got a little nervous when I dropped her off and saw nothing but Titan's jerseys. But she said she had a good day!

Tonight her and I went to Baskin Robbins to get ice cream. We didn't all get to go because a certain 4-year-old decided to throw fits tonight. He missed dinner all together and had to go straight to bed, and if you don't eat dinner, you don't get dessert. So maybe that certain four-year-old could use some prayers right now. I'm hoping he gets dinner tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I will add the little munchkin to my prayer list. He's had a full couple of weeks, I am sure it will pass!

Go Rams!